Call for proposals
The main programme of the conference is content submitted by you through this Call for Proposals. The call ends on 31st March. Notification of acceptance will be sent out by 17th April. The full conference programme will be published on 5th June.
The conference programme is made up of various types of engaging types of content.
At MyData 2019, you’ll find:
- Extended events on Day Zero organised by our partner organisations
- Plenary sessions to open and close both main conference days
- Breakout sessions during the two main conference days.
- Main stage sessions with featured presenters
- Sessions with different levels of detail from general to detailed
- Workshops for hands-on co-working
- All sessions will feature a combination of the different perspectives of personal data: business, legal, tech, and society.
- Social programme in the evenings
- We are currently hard at work to build an exciting programme for your stay in Helsinki. This will include formal and informal side events, dinners, sauna visits and a conference after party.
We are currently hard at work to build an exciting programme for your stay in Helsinki. This will include formal and informal side events, diners, sauna visits and an after party. Stay tuned! More information will come in the next couple of months!