Designing for, through and with personal data stands at the core of the MyData mission of rebuilding trust as a premise for a flourishing human-centered data economy. Design is therefore crucial for the emerging human-centric personal data landscape to succeed.
For these reasons the MyData conference has been hosting contributions on design since its early editions and time is ripe for building a permanent presence of design also within the MyData community. The aim of this meeting is to bring together likeminded people who are interested in the design aspects of human-centric personal data and eager to boost the activity by building a Design Thematic Group (DTG).
As a first step towards such achievement the following topics will be addressed during the meeting:
- What does design mean for MyData?
- What would be the scope of the DTG?
- What are the potential benefits for the whole MyData community and what opportunities are available to collaborate with other local hubs and thematic groups?
- What are the most relevant topics to be addressed by the DTG?
- What will be our next steps and actions?
Presenters and host: