Concrete takeaways for those who want to « make it happen » :
- how to get funding for your privacy-focused project?
- why some people use tools to control their data, and why others don’t?
- risks and opportunities resulting from opening government data sets?
Presentations in this session:
- NGI_Trust; Can EC H2020 R&D funding get your Privacy idea airborne? by Ruth Puente
- Data Openness, Privacy and Risk: A Study of Government Agency Worker Attitudes and Behaviors by Dale Leorke
- Barriers and solutions to adopting existing open tools – Trends from user interviews by Gaby Moran